Sunday, March 6, 2011

Slovenian Stuff

Hey friends!

If you would like me to send you a postcard, please email me your address (bperhay@yahoo.com).  If you would like to send me a card,  :)  my address is Gosposvetska Cesta 2,  1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia! 

These are a few pictures of a pop-up card that I made for my roommate, whose name is also Rebecca.  I was emailing her for months before I came to Slovenia, and she told me basically everything that I needed to know about coming here.  I don't know what I would have done without her! 

The only art supplies I brought were my trusty exacto, a few watercolors, and some paper.  My sewing machine will be waiting for me when I get home....

"Hvala Lepa" means "Thank you very much."









I gave her this clutch that I made back home.





The other day I went for a walk in Tivoli Park,
which is the largest park in Ljubljana and only about a 10 minute walk from my apartment. 



The park is pretty hilly, and there is a church on the top of a hill, of course. 








                                                   adieu!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hei zvonko og nada og jentene.
Lenge siden sist vi møttes hos Ante og Dora på Pag.
Lever Ante og Dora, og er det noe nr som vi kan nå dei på?
Er dere blitt bestefar og bestemor? Håper dere har det optimalt godt og får være friske.
Ønsker kontakt med dere også om det er mulig.
Reidun og gamle Ola Aarestad